Friday, July 25, 2014

How to get the hot pink retro flared skirt featured on my Instagram


Necklace Sira & Mara Via Groopdealz // Wifey tee - Mindy Mae's Market //  Pink Glitter Bow flats - Just fab online  // pink leather wrap bracelet - Purple Peridot // Pink crystal dot bracelet - LoveAndreasCloset (Etsy) // Chunky chain tassel bracelet - StyleThisLife (Etsy)

Ok, I'm addicted to getting a good deal. I am a ebay stalker....and when I finally found the 16.5 version of this skirt in PINK I about flipped! Its always found in the 14.5 version, which is too short for a mother of two. I was a little leary of it. First of all the pink version  gives you the option of rose/white stripe. It looked pink to me so I went with it. I actually received it in record time even if it did come from Hong Kong. I was really pleased in the quality of this skirt and was only 7.49 with 2.99 shipping. It is made with a stiff/thick like fabric that gives it a great retro poof look.  So I'm 5'5 and this is the perfect length. I loved it so much I just had to blog about it. 














1 comment:

  1. I want that wifey shirt SO BAD!!!

    Andrea @ Mommainflipflops.com #realmomstyle

    ReplyDelete