Monday, February 10, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag Review

I have been receiving ipsy glam bags since September, and I can honestly say I have been very happy with them. I think the key is really to set your profile preferences to your liking. Each month they just get better and better! For $10 a month, I think it is worth it.  You get 4-5 personalized beauty products in a collectible makeup bag with a monthly subscription. I love getting mine in the mail every month. Being a SAHM, having a good mail day just makes my whole day! It also gets me try beauty products I would not normally try. I'm a "stick to what works", kind of girl. There is a waiting list, however if you share the ipsy post on Facebook they will immediately take you off the waiting list. Here is a look at the last 5 months of Ipsy Glam bags. http://www.ipsy.com/

JANUARY

DECEMBER

NOVEMBER

OCTOBER

SEPTEMBER (my first ipsy glam bag, it was a happy day) :)




No comments:

Post a Comment